51 - 60
results out of
, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Massachusetts, On July 27, 2008
From 'Introduction to psychology' A yale course
Abstract: I was initially shocked by partial differential equations (PDEs).
The way I was taught involved complex physical models and laws. For a
student like me who just wanted to study the mathematics of these equations
(and how to solve them), the physical examples lead mainly to confusion. I
think it is much easier to understand pure, somewhat rigorous mathematical
analysis, than it is to learn both physics and math at the same time. These
notes are an attempt to explain linear PDE’s in mathematical terms. I try
to use geometrical intuition when possible. The notes were not written by a
mathematician or even a “math major”, so please read them critically.
, On November 28, 2009
In decades past, when a couple got married, the whole community came out to celebrate in the town square, bearing gifts for the happy sixteen year olds. But then of course, the town square didn't charge thirty dollars a head and the gifts consisted of live chickens and pigs. Weddings have become a bit more complicated since those days.
CAT GIBBONS/MIRACLE MORTGAGE FACTS
1. I was one of three (3) black female mortgage brokers in the State of Massachusetts.
2. I filed ethics complaints against Fidelity Guarantee Mortgage, a white-owned firm.
3. In recent history the Attorney General of Maine had issued a Cease and Desist Order against Fidelity and some 30 complaints were filed against it. Appendix A.
4. Further, a Federal Court of Appeals reviewed the situation and affirmed sanctions for a lawsuit that counsel for Fidelity had brought frivolously against the Vermont governing authorities. See generally Fidelity Guarantee Mortgage Corporation v. T Reben, 809 F2d 931 (1987).
5. However, in Massachusetts the Defendant took no legal action against Defendant whatsoever, instead telling me that it was a better benefit “for the many as opposed to the few.”
6. Subsequently the Defendant has engaged in a serious of retaliatory, discriminatory and otherwise unlawful acts, including but not limited to unfairly accusing me of being a criminal, downrating my ranking from a 1 to a 2 and then to a 3, and issuing a Cease and Desist Letter to me because I conducted a handful of stated income deals. The standards I used for my stated income deals fell well within any reasonable range, and were accepted by the Caucasian owned, run and operated banks with whom I had been dealing for years.
7. That is ridiculous. I am aware that DOB received complaints from homebuyers who were scammed by LO’s and Mortgage Houses when they inflated income or did stated deals and the people received higher interest rates (full document deals typically get lower interest rates) or were put into homes they couldn’t really afford. In my case, nobody complained and I got the buyers good interest rates so why are the coming after me??? When did Stated Deals all of a sudden become “Fraud” and what made my deals fraudulent?
8. They also scheduled and conducted a conference for me in late summer at which people were present but their titles and roles were not identified for me despite my initial inquiry and my repeated inquiry six (6) weeks ago. Attachment 1.
9. The Defendant is required by law to keep most of these documents on file, yet they have failed to provide me any Good Faith Cost Estimate despite the fact that I gave them more than ten (10) days as required by Law. G.L.c. 66, sec. 10 (b).
I didn’t receive any documents until after I filed an Open Records Complaint in Superior Court.
10. Superior Court threw my case out because of Rule 30, but that was wrong because the Court did have Jurisdiction to hear my complaint because there was a violation of the Open Records Law. I filed a Motion for Reconsideration but the Court tersely wrote: “The Motion does not have merit” and provided no analysis whatsoever into the 10 day violation. We talked about it on our TOUCH 106.1 FM radio show and the consensus was that the Government just doesn’t care and it will label the infraction de minimis or just ignore it totally as the Court did here.
My Motion read:
Basically I am saying that as in the case of Hartford Acci. & Indem. Co. v. Commissioner of Ins., 407 Mass. 23 (1990) I have no adequate or meaningful administrative remedy because:
a) The Division of Banks does not have Constitutional Authority to rule on this issue
where a violation has already occurred, only a Superior Court can hear this claim,
thus my complaint is not premature and;
b) The violation of Law has already occurred.
To compound matters the Defendant did not provide the documents at the Status Conference 3 days after the Motion Hearing in this Court, even though their lawyer stood right before the Court and said they had documents ready for me. Yet they didn’t even produce copies of their own regulations or of my own file. They continue to make mockery of the legal system and this Court must not allow it.
Furthermore, on the record at the hearing of November 23, 2009 the Department let it be known that they intend to make my Cease and Desist permanent, so they have their minds made up anyway and the whole process is a sham and merely a formality and I will be reopening the case in short order so it wouldn’t be appropriate to assess Attorney Fees in this situation.
11. Meanwhile DOB has provided piecemeal documents to me and I want to ORDER them to provide every document they intend to produce at one time for me to review so I can see which documents they are claiming are privileged and/or confidential.
12. At this point I believe they are even trying to say my own investigative files are privileged and confidential so I can’t share them on the Internet or what have you.
13. At present they have already stated they intend to revoke my license in open court.
14. Please look for the video and relevant links at
I NEED HELP FROM TOP NOTCH LICENSED COUNSEL:
While it is true that people continue to learn and acquire new knowledge for as long as their mental faculties are working well, there can be instances when absorbing new information and knowledge is not as simple a task as it would normally be.
e learning business, e learning programs, e learning providers, e learning software, e learning resource, e learning systems, e learning developer, e-learning, elearning learning, elearning software, elearning company, elearning tools, custom elearning
, On November 22, 2009