Our WePapers.com team works hard on providing excellent quality and assistance with all your academic needs. Sometimes because of unforeseen circumstances some unpleasant situations may occur and in such cases we are ready to compensate you for the unsatisfactory experience.
In order to help our customers voice any concerns they may have regarding their order, a special procedure – Quality Evaluation – has been created. This procedure is headed by our Customer Experience Managers, whose main responsibility is to leave every single client satisfied after the completion of the Quality Evaluation of an order. To get professional and fast assistance, we recommend that you initiate the Quality Evaluation procedure with our team rather than with the payment system. The procedure comprises just several steps and is rather simple.
What do I do if I’m not satisfied with the quality of the paper I received?
Send the order for a revision.
- Make sure to indicate specific instructions as to what you would like the writer to revise.
- If you see that after the revision the initial writer of the order is still not delivering the paper you are looking for, then:
Ask for a different writer.
- Clearly indicate for the new writer what should be revised and improved.
- If you believe it will be easier for the new writer just to write the paper from scratch, let us know.
Ask for Quality Evaluation
- In case you do not want or need a new paper and can prove that the final version delivered to you is unacceptable, ask Customer Support to send the order for Quality Evaluation.
What does Quality Evaluation mean?
During the Quality Evaluation procedure an official negotiation is held between our Customer Experience Manager and you regarding the possible refund/credit or any other compensation for the unsatisfactory experience you encountered.
When do I quality for Quality Evaluation?
- When the order has been delivered to you but you are not satisfied with the quality and believe that a revision will not help.
- You have approved the paper but plagiarism was detected in it. In order to qualify for a quality evaluation, you need to be able to provide official proof of plagiarism from a reliable plagiarism detection software.
What are the steps to send my order for Quality Evaluation?
- Inform our Customer Support Representative about the problem with your order.
- Look through the automatically generated message and confirm that you would like to initiate the Quality Evaluation process with your Customer Experience Manager.
How long will Quality Evaluation take?
The Customer Experience Manager shall provide a resolution for your order within 14 days from the moment your order was set on the status.
Is there any way to get my order in time and avoid Quality Evaluation?
- Make sure to quickly authorize your payment to limit the amount of possible delays with your order. Only after authorization can the writer start working on your order.
- If possible, send an outline of what you expect so that the writer could understand exactly what you are looking for.
- With the help of the “Preferred Writer” option, select the writer you have already worked with and with whose work you were satisfied. This can also be beneficial to retain the same writing style for all your orders.
- Complete a daily check of any messages and notifications sent to you by our Customer Support team if it is not an urgent order. If the order is urgent, we encourage you to check your order hourly and provide timely comments and replies. Only through good communication can a masterpiece be formed. In case you want to be notified about your order with SMS update to your phone, you can add the VIP Service Extra to the order.
- Provide your instructions with as many details as possible. The same is true for the revision instructions. If the writer understands what exactly needs to be done or changed, he will be able to update the paper in the way that you need it.
- If you believe that a Customer Support Representative did not provide you with enough assistance to solve your problem, contact our manager directly at firstname.lastname@example.org