In different reports by Dscout and Deloitte, Budd (2017) reports that the average American will spend 40% of their day switching between the world and their screens, even in the middle of the night. So, what about the other 60%. According to Klemm (2014), in between switching focus from smartphones, an individual will spend the majority of their day looking at a screen, such as computers, televisions, cab, and elevators. Screens are everywhere today, and this raises the question of where does all this information come from, and what is the intention behind this relentless bombardment? It is no surprise that the internet is the chief information source, primarily used by the young generation to connect and by advertisers to reach a wider audience. Besides this, studies conducted by different interest groups, such as Commonsensemedia, on 853 children aged 10 – 18 reveals that these young adults primarily use their screens and internet connection to stay updated about the world around them (Robb, 2017).