When a teacher asks you to write a controversial medical essay, it may take you some time to come up with a good topic. A little help and a piece of expert advice are all you need to get going. To begin with, you should have a clear understanding of what a controversial issue is. Controversial subjects tend to have the same or approximately the same amount of people supporting and opposing them. When individuals fight for different sides of one issue, it leads to controversy.
Finding great medical controversial topics for research paper is easier than you may imagine because medicine holds a significant number of aspects leading to controversial issues. Both old dilemmas and advances in the field of medicine may bring about the issues of controversy.
Just like other types of research papers, a controversial essay consists of an introduction with a thesis statement, main body with supporting points provided in different paragraphs, and a conclusion. While the structure of the paper is pretty standard, coming up with great topic may become the most difficult part. Below come some expert bits of advice on choosing the subject of a controversial medical research paper, and a list of hot topics to inspire you.
Expert Tips on Writing a Controversial Medical Research Paper
The aim of a research paper is to have you design own study of a certain issue, conduct thorough research, draw the conclusions and provide a solid analysis of the findings. To a great extent, your academic success will depend on the topic you choose.
When looking for a topic of a controversial research paper, make sure that it achieves these objectives:
- The topic is both interesting and exciting to you.
- The topic is relevant to your class.
- Quick background research shows that you can find enough relevant materials.
Writing a controversial paper is meticulous work, but it becomes easier when you’re passionate about the subject of the essay. Make sure though to avoid the topics that are offending or unacceptable for the majority, no matter how logical the points proving them are. Be gentle to your audience.
Here’s a list of winning controversial medical topics for research paper that will get you the highest grade:
- Is there a link between poor health and poverty?
- Can we consider the cost of healthcare services in the US to be justified?
- Should American states provide free healthcare to homeless people?
- Should doctors encourage patients to turn to unconventional forms of medicine such as homeopathy first?
- Should hospitals provide medical care to people with no insurance?
- Should euthanasia be legalized?
- Can transplantation of womb be an alternative to surrogate pregnancy?
- Vaccination: should it become mandatory for all children?
- Arguments against and in favor of medical marijuana legalization.
- Can a person’s health be worsened with exercising?
- What is the potential use/threat of genetic engineering researches, and are they worth to be allowed?
- Can people use animals for testing drugs? Why or why not?
- If scientific research was able to find a revolutionary solution to one of the most significant healthcare issues, which one should that be – AIDS, cancer, organs creation, infertility, etc.?
- Who should make a decision on placing elderly people into elderly houses: elderly people themselves, their children or healthcare specialists?
- Should the government ban TV commercials for cigarettes and alcohol?
- Should fast-food chains be regulated by states?
- Should ads and TV commercials for fast food chains be limited or banned?
- Can deadly diseases be prevented by genetic research?
- Can human or animal cloning be called moral?
- Is vegetarianism useful or harmful for the health of children?
- Why babies from test tubes are perceived differently by society?
- Why nurses are being oppressed in both private and government hospitals today?
- How the quality of treatment differs in the public and private sector hospitals today?
- Should AIDS patients be kept in isolation?
- Should the drinking age in the US be lowered to 18?
- Should health websites be prosecuted for providing unchecked information and giving online consultations by non-professionals?
No matter how hard you try, sometimes the process of writing or researching may not go as planned. If you’re experiencing a writer’s block, aren’t sure which arguments to provide in favor or against an issue, or are failing to meet a deadline, it’s time to reach out for help. Luckily, online writing services are ready to aid students who need help with research paper on medicine. As soon as you fill in the order form and make an online payment, one of the experienced research paper writers for hire will take the burden of tough assignment off your shoulders. You can ask a professional to help you choose the best topic, have them edit and proofread the paper you’ve already written, or order a controversial medical paper to be written from scratch. Whichever difficulty you’re experiencing – an online custom writing site will help you to overcome it.