Culture is a complex of social behavior, customs, and ideas of a particular group of people. Differences in culture show the diversity of human society, which makes them beautiful and essential. As the one who studies culture in school, you know that this subject is very broad, and offers endless possibilities for academic research. Writing essays on culture lets you gain valuable knowledge by exploring various topics in detail. In your paper, you can study characteristic traits of some community, focus on a particular time and place, or explore the global cultural aspects that belong to all humanity.
Without a doubt, the success of an academic paper on culture depends on a topic you choose for it. If you’re desperately looking for bright research ideas, this post is exactly what you need because it provides an expert-recommended compilation of topics, and as a bonus, reveals some secrets on choosing them.
In case you need more practical assistance than igniting your creativity, address our authors for expert writing help with any type of academic paper.
Congrats to you for winning
You can use it on one order over $
Spin & get bonuses
Interesting Research Paper Topics on Culture
A topic is what defines a course of your research. To come up with a good idea, you can look through the recent scientific publications (such as scholar journals, magazines or reference books) available in your school library or on the online databases. Besides, even topics brought up in literature, movies or TV programs may inspire you. Remember that as long as it’s something that evokes your curiosity, you will enjoy the writing process.
Here are some exciting ideas on culture paper topics that will help you write more enthusiastically:
- The influence of different religions on culture.
- The order of multi-cultural communities.
- What are the roots of racial discrimination?
- The influence of popular culture on today’s youth.
- How do gender roles differ in various cultures?
- Attitude to sex and its role in different cultures.
- The influence of culture on the advertisement.
- The most prominent cultural revolutions and their history.
- Peculiarities of Greek culture and its impact on the ancient Mediterranean world.
- What changes did culture undergo in the Victorian era?
- The similarities and differences between immigrant groups across the world.
- The influence of songs, films, literature, and feminism on the promotion of women equality.
Advanced Ideas for Research Papers on Culture
Some topics on culture are more challenging than others. They require meticulous research and deep understanding of the background of tradition, style or habit that you study. Papers on such topics should be robust and well-planned. However, with due effort and diligence, they will help you impress your teacher and get the highest grade:
- Should culture be considered a trait that defines humans only? Is there a possibility of animals having a culture?
- Law and culture: to what extent is legislative system influenced by culture?
- How is human psychology influenced by a native culture?
- The ways of using culture as a tool in politics and business.
- What are the definitive traits of alien cultures in films and literature?
- Can a person fully assimilate into a foreign culture?
- Are there cultural similarities common for people from all corners of the world?
- Will local cultures eventually become extinct under the pressure of globalization?
- Ten most prominent cultural events of the 20th century and the effect they had on the modern society.
- The meaning of the New Year in different communities and cultures, and the differences in its celebration.
Tips on Choosing Good Topics and Culture Research Paper Example of an Outline
Looking for a research idea on culture often requires much time; that’s why the process of preparing an essay may take longer than you expect. A winning topic should be neither too broad nor too specific. While in the first case you’re at risk of losing the focus of research, in the second you can end up with not having enough relevant information to support your arguments.
One more thing to pay attention to is the structure of the paper. Unless required otherwise, you can stick to a standard outline similar for academic works on many other subjects. Usually, a culture research paper outline includes:
- An introduction (with a thesis statement)
- ‘Body’ part (of at least 3-5 paragraphs/chapters)
- Reference pages
Once you’ve chosen a topic of future research, write the basic outline and broaden it by adding information from relevant sources until you come up with a final draft. Make sure to revise, edit, and proofread your essay before submitting it. Pay attention to the right format specified by your teacher (MLA, APA, etc.).
Although culture is an exciting subject, writing research papers on it is not the easiest task of all. To prepare an A-worthy essay on culture, you need to find an interesting topic, conduct extensive research, and pay special attention to details while writing. If you’re out of great ideas or have extremely little time left before the deadline, you can apply to one of the legit research paper writing services and buy paper online. A team of professionals will try their best to create a perfect custom-written paper on your request, and deliver it right on time.