Writing a research paper about the foreign policy of your or any other country may seem rocket science at first: it requires a profound knowledge of the current geopolitical situation, as well as such sciences as sociology, geography, economy, and even psychology. Each and every decision in international relations is made after thorough calculations and analysis. Nothing is done randomly… or at least shouldn’t be.
International relations usually deal with politics, economy, law, energy and many other aspects of a country’s foreign policy, so you have a million and one topic options for your essay or thesis. The only limitation here is your time resource and deadline that must be taken into account when choosing the idea for your research paper. The topic you decide on must address some specific issues and add some new dimension to the already available academic literature. If necessary, your professor or tutor may help you come up with a winning idea or even assign one. Make sure that the subject you choose to explore has enough offline or online materials, for example, news platforms and peer-reviewed journals. This will not only provide you a reasonable basis for research but also help to defend your paper with credible sources.
Those who are struggling to select the final topic can take advantage of the list below. Our college essay writing service experts have collected different types of foreign policy topics to help start a research paper. Actually, they can do the same exclusively for you. Moreover, they can craft an entire piece according to your requirements.
Congrats to you for winning
You can use it on one order over $
Spin & get bonuses
Easy Foreign Policy Research Paper Topics for All Occasions
To choose the easy and hot research paper topic about foreign policy, try checking the media first. Scroll the news, read the newspapers. Of course, not all journalists are experts in the international relations field; however, many of them are definitely aware of the latest events across the globe. Besides, when writing an article, they usually ask respected experts for comments on the situation, and these comments might serve as handy sources of information or data for your work. Here, we have gathered some simple yet relevant topics. Hopefully, they will give you some insights you could use for your outstanding foreign policy essay.
- Foreign policy and the role of media and propaganda in it.
- Should underdeveloped and developing countries rely solely on foreign direct investments to develop their infrastructure?
- Why does the United Nations Organization fail to manage peace in the world?
- Will the idea of global democracy be ever possible to implement?
- How can terrorism spoil the international relations between two states sharing boundaries?
- Has the Cold War ever stopped?
- How does the age of globalization influence foreign policy of developing and developed countries?
- How do cultural norms affect foreign policy in different countries?
- Is the influence of non-state actors on the global arena changing?
- What are the key elements in foreign economic policies that impact the citizen of the state?
Most Popular US Foreign Policy Topics for a Research Paper in 2020
USA’s conduct of foreign policy proves that the country addresses the dual realities of modern opportunities and threats in a world that becomes much more interdependent and where technology surpasses the traditional understanding of security and borders. In your research paper, don’t try to cover every possible aspect of US relations with other countries. Focus on a single issue, event, state or theory and present it as detailed as you can. Feel free to check our list of American foreign policy research paper topics that will work great for your academic writing.
- Should America remain a member of the United Nations?
- The US in the global arena: shift from unipolar to multipolar world.
- Role of America’s foreign policy in promoting sustainable development.
- Does US foreign policy need radical changes?
- United States foreign policy in the Middle East.
Argumentative Canadian Foreign Policy Essay Topics
Current Canadian foreign policy has been primarily shaped by close dependence and integration with the United States. However, global trends and events, as well as the Trump administration’s confrontational protectionism, have disrupted the country’s assumptions and position. Therefore, if Canada needs a policy review can become a compelling topic for your research paper. Below you will find some other controversial ideas for study worth thinking about.
- Is Canadian foreign policy aligned with the interests of the country?
- Should Canada change the amount of its foreign aid spending?
- What are the prospects for Canada-USA relations?
- Does Canada need to rethink its foreign policy towards China?
- What is Canada’s position on the US President Donald Trump’s impeachment?
Still struggling to pick up a foreign policy topic or need any assistance with writing a top-notch paper? With our support, you will be able to submit a high-quality project of any kind that will definitely impress your professor. As arguably the best research paper service on the market, we will readily offer some exceptional ideas or even complete the task in accordance with all your guidelines. Don’t stress yourself – trust us and make the order today!