Example Of Essay On Thoraya Ahmed Obaid
Thoraya Ahmed Obaid
Historical Information of the Job:
It should be noted that the leadership responsibilities or the designation of leadership for making healthy living lifestyle possible for the society has been in demand ever since the humans came together into groups. The job was considerably tagged in many other ways in different societies. For instance, its need was present in the Greek and Roman empires as well.
1. The job is pertained to leading an institution that is engaged in making healthy and happy life of families in the society. The programs are organized to procure women from the disease of Aids. Dr. Nafis Sadik was appointed to the post for the period 1987-2000. She was the first woman to lead the organization. The post was given to the lady as it was related to the rights and problems of the woman in the world. The job required a leader that could understand the problems faced by pregnant women all over the world (Gilbert, 2005).
2. Thoraya Obaid was the first Saudi Arabian lady who was appointed as a leader of United Nations agency. She was related to the field before entering into this particular job. She was the Director of Division for Arab States and Europe. She enjoyed Deputy Executive Secretary of the Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA). Ms. Obaid formed first women development program in Asia. Her aim was to give rights to the people by highlighting the issues in United Nations and NGO’s. Her role was very crucial for serving the rights of men, women and children in the society (Muller & Sauvant, 2011).
3. The journey Thoraya Obaid was good as she was involved in the development of each society. Thoraya Obaid was a member of United Nations Inter-Agency that was pertained to the Gender Mission to Afghanistan. She was also the member of League of Arab States Working Group that serves the social development of an Arab strategy. She received Scholarship from the University of United States. She was the member of Middle East Studies Association (Gilbert, 2005).
Gilbert, G. (2005). World Population: A Reference Handbook. Sanda Barbara: ABC-CLIO.
Muller, J., & Sauvant, K. P. (2011). Annual Review of United Nations Affairs 2009/2010, Volume 5. Oxford: Oxford Univerity Press.
Please remember that this paper is open-access and other students can use it too.
If you need an original paper created exclusively for you, hire one of our brilliant writers!
- Paper Writer
- Write My Paper For Me
- Paper Writing Help
- Buy A Research Paper
- Cheap Research Papers For Sale
- Pay For A Research Paper
- College Essay Writing Services
- College Essays For Sale
- Write My College Essay
- Pay For An Essay
- Research Paper Editor
- Do My Homework For Me
- Buy College Essays
- Do My Essay For Me
- Write My Essay For Me
- Cheap Essay Writer
- Argumentative Essay Writer
- Buy An Essay
- Essay Writing Help
- College Essay Writing Help
- Custom Essay Writing
- Case Study Writing Services
- Case Study Writing Help
- Essay Writing Service