Sociology Essay Samples
1) The sexual orientation represents a pattern of social attraction; the attraction may be between the opposite sex individuals or same sec individuals. The scientific and medical attitudes towards homosexuality have changed a lot. Previously, the same sex relationships were opposed but now more and more people, medical, and science is approving homosexuality such as lesbian and gay relationship.
2) According to the researchers, genetics, evolution, and social environment play important role in determining human sexual orientation. Genes are associated with the development of the sexual orientation. The hormones play their role in sexual differentiation. For example, female fetus has XY characteristics and male fetus has XY characteristics. The environmental factors such as attitude of parents also exert their effect on the sexual orientation by affecting behavior of children.
3) In the nineteenth century. The moral authorities considered masturbation as hideous, heinous, and deplorable.
4) The sexual double standards arise when the sexual behaviors of males and females are judged by varying standards and expectations of the society. The sexual double standard is now decreasing with the passage of time. The attitudes of people are changing now; they are influenced less by the expectations and standards of society. They have their own personal preferences, attitudes, and expectations.
5) The higher level of sexual intercourse is found more in the married couples than in the singles. But, the sexual activity is more in the singles as compared to the married couples.
6) Technology is not displaying the real sexual behaviors among the adults; wrong information is delivered to the adults regarding sexuality as a result of which the parents, policymakers, and the teenagers are facing difficulties.
7) The rate of pregnancies declined in the last 20 years because of the increased awareness about the birth control procedures and contraceptives etc.
8) The people having unprotected sex are more exposed to the risk of HIV/AIDS because the AIDS/HIV is transmitted via sexual activities.
9) Social network analysis reveals that the sexually transmitted diseases are transferred by having sex with an individual who has the infections. The Sociologists can get useful data from the social network analysis and can play their role in order to control these diseases.
Please remember that this paper is open-access and other students can use it too.
If you need an original paper created exclusively for you, hire one of our brilliant writers!
- Paper Writer
- Write My Paper For Me
- Paper Writing Help
- Buy A Research Paper
- Cheap Research Papers For Sale
- Pay For A Research Paper
- College Essay Writing Services
- College Essays For Sale
- Write My College Essay
- Pay For An Essay
- Research Paper Editor
- Do My Homework For Me
- Buy College Essays
- Do My Essay For Me
- Write My Essay For Me
- Cheap Essay Writer
- Argumentative Essay Writer
- Buy An Essay
- Essay Writing Help
- College Essay Writing Help
- Custom Essay Writing
- Case Study Writing Services
- Case Study Writing Help
- Essay Writing Service