A. Job Task Analysis
1. Developing pricing schemes for the company.
2. Balancing company’s objectives to attain its target market sales.
3. Ensuring customer’s satisfaction through their marketing strategies.
4. Identifying viable marketing strategies that will fit the current market of the company.
5. Developing and evaluating strategies based on the knowledge of company’s objectives, market characteristics and cost and markup factors.
6. Evaluating the financial aspects of product development.
7. Formulating policies to promote products.
8. Directing and coordinating with promotion and advertising managers for the products and services to be endorsed.
9. Continue reading...