Ethics encompasses a set of standards and rules that govern the conduct of a single person, a group of members of a particular profession, some social group or society in general. As a course taken in college, ethics may possibly focus on management, business, modern ethics of science, as well as on social sciences and humanities. Students who study ethics are frequently assigned to written papers because it helps explore various questions in detail and improve one’s writing and critical skills.
The first step towards creating a worthy paper in ethics is choosing a winning topic. Although ethics offers a great variety of aspects to cover, many students find it challenging to come up with a good subject for research. In this blog post, we offer you some helpful writing advice, as well as a compilation of great ethical topics. Depending on your needs, you’ll find anything – from easy and light ethical topics for a research paper to advanced controversial ethical ideas. In case you still need help with crafting a decent piece, contact WePapers.com to learn what we can do for you.
Congrats to you for winning
You can use it on one order over $
Spin & get bonuses
Tips on Choosing the Best Ethical Issues Topics for Research Paper
The goal of any research paper on ethics is to argue whether something is ethical (moral) or not. While in general, an ethical research paper will have similarities with academic works written for other courses, it will, at the same time, be as close to an argumentative paper as it can get. This means that you’ll have to present your point of view by describing a particular case and provide relevant facts and statistics in order to support your position.
To a great extent, the success of your work will depend on a topic you pick for it. The writing experts recommend opting for an issue that you have a strong position about. To begin with, you can choose a broad theme (e.g., experiments on animal), brainstorm or perform preliminary research to define all issues involved with it, and then finally select the one which you find to be the most interesting (e.g., is it ethical to test drugs on animals in order to make them safer for humans?).
Here are a few examples of great ethical issues ideas that are often chosen by students and are duly appreciated by teachers:
- ethical egoism research paper topics;
- ethical medical research paper topics;
- ethical hacking research paper topics;
- legal and ethical issues topics for a research paper;
- privacy, anonymity, and confidentiality ethical research paper topics.
One more thing for you to remember is that ethical essays usually cover quite narrow issues that and can be presented and supported in a work only 2-3 pages long. At the same time, ethical research papers are more complex and should show how you’ve developed your own point based on already existing research works and how your idea relates to those theories. Yet, both ethical essays and research papers on ethical issues have a similar structure which involves:
- Introduction with a thesis statement;
- Main ‘body’ part;
Use this plan as a backbone of your work, add information, and enlarge each section until you come up with the final draft. Revise, proofread, and correct your ethical paper before submission.
Winning Ethical Leadership Topics for Research Paper
Here we provide a few good ideas on ethical leadership as one of the most interesting topics in ethics which has an impact on the most different aspects of modern people’s lives.
- The importance and challenges of ethical leadership in present-day USA;
- In what circumstances should moral decision making be prioritized over data-driven decision making?
- How significant can be the impact of ethical leadership behavior of teachers on their students?
- Scale development of ethical leadership in modern universities: its determinants and outcomes.
- The importance of ethical leadership in sustainable development in developing countries.
- Ethical leadership and its impact on the behavior of service innovation.
Various Ethical Issue Research Paper Topics
Further, you’ll find examples of interesting topics on the most various ethical aspects – from ethics in technology application to legal and medical ethical issues.
- Should mass media slant towards what society wants to hear?
- Should religion be totally separated from politics?
- Is it ethical for healthcare workers to assist terminally ill patients in medical suicide?
- Are there any circumstances that make abortions ethical for pregnant women?
- Is the ethnicity of students still considered during their college acceptance?
- The ethical aspects of feminism in the US?
- What are the effective ways to eradicate workplace sexual harassment?
- Should potential employees be drug-tested before a company signs an employment contract with them?
- Should fast-food companies pay higher taxes in order to contribute obesity research programs as an excuse for health issues that fast food causes?
- Do promises count if no legal contract has been signed by the parties?
- To what extent can the profit seeking affect the quality of products in an organization?
Preparing a solid and interesting research paper in ethics is not an easy task, and sometimes you might experience difficulties either with choosing a good topic or with finding valid information to back-up your point. In such a situation, you should consider applying to a reliable online research paper writing company. Professional college essay writers working at wePapers.com have vast experience and will do their best to help you submit a worthy paper.