Sample Essay on Society's Reliability on Internet News and its Credibility
New WowEssays Premium Database!
Find the biggest directory of over
1 million paper examples!
Contrary to the observation that young adults do not rely on internet news, there is increasing research evidence that proves the opposite. This is not only supported by the increased access to internet connection gadgets but also the increasing connectivity and use of personal broadband that facilitate the daily consumption of internet information. With the assumption that internet news can range from social media platforms to other news sites, for instance, news posts, the youth not only consume such information directly but also without their knowledge, as they go about the daily activities and engagement with friends (Chu & Kim, 2011). In the same way, the sharing of data is considered critical among young adults due to the efforts to stay relevant, interconnected, and abreast of the most trending topic. In this case, young adults consume internet news daily, with some of the activities and internet use, resulting in unintentional information discovery and subsequent consumption of internet news.
Who should care about your perspective and why
Society should be aware of the critical aspects of the rate of internet bases activities the youth engage in during their free time to understand behaviour, consumption trends, and areas of interest. In application, the respective information access and consumption based on the internet news not only follows particular behaviour but also forms patterns in terms of interests and most visited news sites hence understanding the young adult’s behaviour. With information on the youth consumption of the internet, the information and news development companies have the option to develop even policy changing knowledge, with the target of these websites for suggestion and access to the targeted audience (Kapoor et al., 2018). In the same way, employers and education or career development training institutions have an interest in understanding the young adult’s favorite websites, with the use of such information critical in decision making and marketing of the targeted audience.
Draft two Meta commentaries that could be incorporated into your paper
- Media and related internet news are critical for everyday activities, playing a significant role in young adults' lives as well as offering opportunities for information access and relevance.
- The growing school of thought on the existence of different types of news and information present on the internet support the use of the platform for everyday activities and incitement, forming a critical aspect of the modern youth and the respective society.
Identify three transitions that will improve the flow of your argument. For each example, provide the new version of the relevant sentences
- Increased access to data and internet access gadgets creates opportunities for increased youth indulgence and sharing through the internet-based platforms, with increased consumption of information and technology products a part of everyday activities.
- The change of society setup for traditional based information access platforms, magazines and newspapers and subsequent adoption of internet-based solutions, for instance, social media and e-paper, create opportunities for increased youth engagement and information transfer.
- In the same way, social media marketing and targeting are critical for the respective news and information targeting corporations, with the use of such a platform for engagement and audience information. Here, one of the emerging trends is the increased youth participation forming a critical segment of audience and information users (Chu, 2011). As a result, this audience group has played a significant role in data sharing, consumption, and developing stories.
Chu, S. C. (2011). Viral advertising in social media: Participation in Facebook groups and responses among college-aged users. Journal of interactive advertising, 12(1), 30-43.
Chu, S. C., & Kim, Y. (2011). Determinants of consumer engagement in electronic word-of-mouth (eWOM) in social networking sites.
International Journal of Advertising, 30(1), 47-75.
Graff, G., Birkenstein, C., & Durst, B. (2012). Preface. They say, I say. New York: Norton.
Kapoor, K. K., Tamilmani, K., Rana, N. P., Patil, P., Dwivedi, Y. K., & Nerur, S. (2018). Advances in social media research: Past, present and future. Information Systems Frontiers, 20(3), 531-558.
Please remember that this paper is open-access and other students can use it too.
If you need an original paper created exclusively for you, hire one of our brilliant writers!
- Paper Writer
- Write My Paper For Me
- Paper Writing Help
- Buy A Research Paper
- Cheap Research Papers For Sale
- Pay For A Research Paper
- College Essay Writing Services
- College Essays For Sale
- Write My College Essay
- Pay For An Essay
- Research Paper Editor
- Do My Homework For Me
- Buy College Essays
- Do My Essay For Me
- Write My Essay For Me
- Cheap Essay Writer
- Argumentative Essay Writer
- Buy An Essay
- Essay Writing Help
- College Essay Writing Help
- Custom Essay Writing
- Case Study Writing Services
- Case Study Writing Help
- Essay Writing Service
- Information Essays
- Media Essays
- Internet Essays
- Youth Essays
- Teenagers Essays
- News Essays
- Marketing Essays
- Sociology Essays
- Audience Essays
- Public Relations Essays
- Advertising Essays
- Society Essays
- Website Essays
- Development Essays
- Gadgets Essays
- Trends Essays
- Thinking Essays
- Understanding Essays
- Investment Essays
- Knowledge Essays
- Education Essays