It gets easy enough when the title of the essay is pretty simple, right? A classification essay aims to classify something, simple as that. A paper subject can be literally anything: ideas, concepts, products, events, etc. Your essay subject will introduce a coherent whole, and your task is to categorize it into specific groups. Thus, a classification paper involves the study of the whole and the systematization of its aspects.
At first glance, this is quite a clear idea; but the thing is, the classification may not be that simple. Bear in mind that your systematization must always make sense, and methods of classification used should be applied to all subjects of the study. WePapers’ experts know perfectly well all the nuances of writing a classification essay and can craft an original piece for you in a matter of days or even hours.
Congrats to you for winning
You can use it on one order over $
Spin & get bonuses
In case you decide to go all the way by yourself, remember that it is essential to choose a decent topic and define the principles of classification before you start preparing a paper. Below you’ll find 20 awesome classification essay topics examples that can help you figure out where to start. Go through them and pick up the most impressive one!
Classification and Division Essay Topics Ideas on Food and Health
The food and nutrition field is a broad field that will allow you to find a lot of ideas to explore in your classification essay. Thus, you can classify not only food and diet aspects but also specify the link between nutrition and health. Check out the list of suitable topics for your academic paper:
- Classification and features of major food allergens.
- Natural sources of various vitamins.
- Dietary habits that can lead to diabetes.
- Main categories of Bavarian beer.
- Basic types of daily meals.
Examples of Topics for Classification Essay on History and Politics
History and political science are the common subjects for the classification paper since this particular niche is broad enough and also easily relatable. You may explore events that have an impact on world history, historical and modern aspects of the political structure of the world and many other issues. Here are examples of some great essay topics:
- Classification of the wold’s main political ideologies.
- Monarchies in the XXIst century.
- Systemize the most powerful world empires depending on the period of their existence.
- Types of political parties.
- Political regimes and their transformations in the modern world.
Division Classification Essay Topics on Media and Performance
The media and performance fields provide you with lots of issues to cover related to the movie industry, theater, TV broadcast, new media, etc. Check out the following ideas of classification paper topics in this field suitable for both college and high school students:
- Describe the different styles of ballroom dancing.
- The difference between anime and other types of animated films.
- Opera and its varieties.
- The roles of different members of the shooting team in the finishing touches of the movie.
- The division of roles in the movie: why the leading actor does not always play the most difficult role.
Funny Classification Essay Topics for College Students
Who said the topic of the paper should be serious? If your professor has not limited you to the topic selection criteria, you can take a look at funny classification essay topics, which will definitely make your paper stand out from the crowd. However, choose this topic only if you’re sure that your teacher has a sense of humor and your creative idea will be appreciated.
- Ways to steal somebody’s heart.
- The most popular parental myths: Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny, and Santa Claus.
- Types of Facebook friends.
- Why drivers hate pedestrians.
- The best ways to annoy your roommate.
Your stream of consciousness may help study the topic. Brainstorm and try to write down literally everything that comes to your mind about the subject. Even if some things seem useless to you at first, don’t skip them as they might eventually add some vivid details that will make your essay more effective.
Also, you can come up with essay ideas is to use an associative map. Write your main idea in the middle of a sheet of paper and connect with it all the concepts that you have developed in the form of a diagram. Thus, you’ll get a tree-like diagram, which depicts words, examples, statements and other concepts connected by branches extending from a central concept or idea.
Another way to cope with your assignment is to pay for an essay. Save your time and effort and let professional research report writers do your academic paper for you and spend free time on more enjoyable activities.