Let’s’ face it – there have been thousands upon thousands of high school and college students assigned to create Romeo and Juliet essays. One can’t help but wonder if professors get tired of reading those numerous similar papers. Just imagine how many students write essays about the greatest love between young people and don’t even bother thinking up an original hook for their piece. The first thing you must do when it comes to writing about Romeo and Juliet is trying to be original. Also, professors always evaluate essays starting from the title, so make sure yours will stand out.
Lack fresh ideas? Check the list compiled by vetted experts of our research paper writing service. At WePapers.com, we have a giant base of great ideas, so you are welcome to take some! Moreover, we can help you not only draw inspiration but also provide practical writing assistance. How it works? Easy as 1-2-3: place an order – send us instructions and payment – download the completed paper!
Congrats to you for winning
You can use it on one order over $
Spin & get bonuses
Easy Romeo and Juliet Essay Prompts
Most commonly, professors specify the assignment and give students certain topics to cover. However, if you need to find an interesting idea on your own, this might be somewhat challenging, especially for students who face this task for the first time. Start with the following simple Romeo and Juliet essay titles that cover all the main aspects of the play, its motifs, themes, and symbols.
- Romeo and Juliet fate essay: the role of fate in the story.
- Who is to blame for unexpected Mercutio’s death?
- Is it a romantic story or tragedy?
- How is Shakespeare’s story relevant today?
- What techniques are used by the author to convey the main character and their relationship to the audience?
Romeo and Juliet Essay Topic Examples for Evaluation Paper
College students are often assigned to assess a person’s character or a specific scene in the film or book. And Shakespeare’s famous play is a great subject for such type of essays, as the readers can’t sometimes figure out why some events happened and how. Below are a few gripping ideas for your evaluation paper that might come handy for you:
- How does the issue of timing influence the events in the play?
- How is irony used in Shakespeare’s play?
- Is the death of young people the best ending to the story?
- Can this story be considered as a warning against reckless and impulsive actions?
- Describe and evaluate the first meeting of the couple in love.
Romeo and Juliet Essay Questions for Your Analytical Paper
The key to producing a good analysis essay is to pick up an argument you will stick to throughout your paper. Most often, you need to analyze the whole book or film, but sometimes it can be a particular issue or an idea. So, if you wish to try your luck with an analytical paper, feel free to check the following topics:
- Analyze the key conflicts in the play.
- What feelings do you have towards Mercutio and Tybalt?
- Provide an in-depth analysis of relationships between the main protagonists.
- Is the story worth reading for modern teenagers? Why, or why not?
- How is love portrayed in Shakespeare’s tragedy?
Romeo and Juliet Persuasive Essay Topics for Any Student
The idea of writing a persuasive essay is to show your approach to a particular point and demonstrate that your opinion deserves attention. Remember to use smart and logical arguments to underpin your thoughts. If you are assigned a persuasive essay and don’t know where to start, consider the handy ideas below:
- Do you agree that the author desired to demonstrate that love always ends up a big tragedy?
- Could the main characters be happy together?
- Do you agree with the decision made by young people?
- Which character of the play do you like the most?
- List the main three issues in the story and give an explanation of your choice.
Romeo and Juliet Argumentative Essay Ideas
Everyone has their own opinion, and the best way to make students more expressive is to give them to create an argumentative paper. There are countless ideas for this kind of writing about the famous Shakespeare’s play, and these topics can be analyzed from different perspectives. Some of the best ideas include:
- Why should this young couple not get married?
- Explore how the idea of revenge is expressed in the text.
- Love or lust: what was the feeling that motivated the young couple?
- Will Shakespeare’s story continue to impress the readers in 20 years?
- How are the main characters developed throughout the play?
Great Topics for Expository Papers and Essays on Romeo and Juliet
While there are a great many different sorts of papers, an expository essay is considered as a very systematic one. It involves exploring the idea, evaluating the evidence, elaborating on the thesis, and stating the arguments in a coherent way. In short, the main point is to explain the facts logically and reasonably. To help you avoid hitting the books at night and struggling to choose a winning topic, we have made a list of the best ideas for Romeo and Juliet themes essay:
- Could the deaths of Romeo and Juliet be avoided?
- Define the most crucial motifs in the play.
- Romeo and Juliet love essay: why can love be considered the main theme in Romeo and Juliet?
- What is the importance of Tybalt and Mercutio’s relationships in the play?
- Can the main characters be regarded as selfish? Provide an example from the text.
Now that you have so many suggestions of great titles for your essay, you are ready to start writing and think of the catchy introduction. However, if you don’t feel you are well-prepared, you can still get the job done. All you need to do is contact WePapers.com, ask us ‘do my homework for money,’ add writing instructions, and wait for the delivery. How cool is that?!