Sociology is undoubtedly a fascinating discipline, especially if you’re lucky to have a broad-minded professor. You’ll learn about society and the world as a whole, as well as discuss various topics and problems. However, this exciting activity is sometimes marred by the task of essay writing on social issues. If, for some reason, you’re not up to this job, you can order a 100% original piece from our writers who will craft it from scratch according to your custom requirements.
Congrats to you for winning
You can use it on one order over $
Spin & get bonuses
In fact, many social issues are global problems, affecting millions of people, for example, income inequality, segregation, misogyny, the rise of authoritarianism, etc.
We assume that there are current social issues that you’re well up with and on which you’ve got your strong opinion. So why not express your viewpoint in the essay article? Such an assignment not only trains your writing and persuasion skills. Your active involvement in social issues can make a difference. After all, big things have small beginnings. Your dialogue with the reader is your chance to draw attention to the pressing social issue and do something in order to solve it.
In this article, we suggest you take a look at some ideas for a paper on social issues. These topics are suitable for middle school, high school, and college students. Check them out right now!
Social Issues Essay Topics: Social Discrimination
Use all your knowledge and persuasive potential to reflect your understanding of the problem. Showing your opinion is extremely important in paper writing. In addition, if you provide a solution that, in your opinion, can affect the issue you discuss in your essay, this will be a great advantage.
And here are some good topics on social issues that can inspire you:
- Identify racism and describe its impact on society.
- Describe common stereotypes used in relation to LGBT people.
- Speak about the discrimination of women in the media.
- Specify the problems associated with religious discrimination in America.
- What is hidden discrimination? How can it be recognized?
Social Issues Essays Topic Ideas on Social Justice
Social problems are exceedingly diverse. You have to choose an issue for study wisely – it should be something that will catch the attention of the reader from the very first line of your introduction. On top of that, your topic should fascinate you, because you’ll need to select an argument in defense of your opinion. If you don’t have an idea for your paper yet, take a look at the following ideas based on social justice issues:
- Explain why the gap between the rich and the poor is widening.
- Define the types of discrimination in the labor market.
- Ageism is new racism: do you agree with this statement? Why or why not?
- Think about ways to fight poverty.
- Deprivation of medical care: how to cope with the consequences.
Social Issues Essay Example Topics: Social Science
Keep in mind that you do not just describe one of the current social problems. A thorough study and in-depth analysis are what you need to do when writing an essay. Don’t hesitate to challenge theories of your professor or proven sociological ideas. Remember that you have to question everything to get the right answers.
Below you’ll find some social science issues that will help you write A + paper:
- Can one trust sociological statistics? Are their results reliable? Explain your point of view.
- Speak about changing gender roles in modern society and its possible outcomes.
- Describe the social phenomenon of body modifications in the world of technological change.
- Identify the objective and subjective factors of polygamy in contemporary
- Is social media privacy a contradiction in terms? Explain your opinion.
Essays On Social Issues: Violence Issues
Don’t forget to pick up corresponding examples. Since you’re writing about the current social issue, you can look for arguments and facts in everyday life and mass media. Use your reasoning to maintain your point of view and ground it. Also, take note of international news. This is a good chance to keep tabs on what is happening in different parts of the world.
Check out some topics you can use for your essay:
- Explore the human rights abuses and violent events during the Philippines Drug War.
- Speak about the causes of bullying in schools.
- Define the relationships between environment and violent behaviors in children.
- Explain the impact of political unrest on domestic violence.
- Describe ways to resist the development of the rape culture.
In case you feel intimidated by the task and think, “Can I pay someone to do my essay for me”? Well, you definitely can! If you believe that paper writing is not really your thing, get help from WePapers.com – one of the best paper writing services on the Web. Save your time and effort while being sure that you’d get a unique sample within the set deadline.