Denny Clifford: Designing Learning Experiences For Middle School Science Teachers Essay Examples
New WowEssays Premium Database!
Find the biggest directory of over
1 million paper examples!
1. What type of delivery mode and instructional techniques might be appropriate for this content, audience, and client? Justify your recommendations.
The best delivery mode and instructional methods for such type of content, audience, and client would be the active learning or learner-centered approach. Active learning entails being able to apply critical thinking and reasoning skills rather than merely knowing the basic concepts. Learner-centered method is about directing the lesson to applying and synthesizing understanding.
2. What advice would you give other instructional designers if they were considering working with Dr. Oakes, or someone like her, on another project? Provide examples.
For instructional designers who consider working with Dr. Oakes on another project, I would suggest using the latest forms of technologies to communicate. For instance, Dr. Oakes may be invited to communicate online and share her knowledge. Another way is to film a video of her sharing her comprehensive insights about a certain topic.
3. How can instructional designers work with clients with different philosophical backgrounds in an effective and mutually beneficial manner? Provide examples.
Instructional designers have certain educational philosophies. To work with clients with different philosophical backgrounds in an effective and mutually beneficial manner, it is essential to familiarize oneself with the kind of philosophy that the instructional designer has. For example, if the instructional designer is a constructivist, it is essential to know that these kinds of instructional designers believe in the power of rational thinking or reasons. Moreover, constructivists are more into applying the present time or the integration of the current situation to the lesson. By familiarizing oneself with how constructivists work, one also obtains an idea on how to design the instructions based on the educational philosophy of the other instructional designer.
4. What organizational strategies would you use for a sample lesson that introduces teachers to this new approach to teaching science? Provide examples.
The organizational strategy that is best to use for a sample lesson would be integration and stabilizing. Integration is possible through addition of new techniques to the current structure and stabilizing the outcome. For instance, if the current structure is already focused on concepts, by integration, it means fusing reasons and concepts together.
Please remember that this paper is open-access and other students can use it too.
If you need an original paper created exclusively for you, hire one of our brilliant writers!
- Paper Writer
- Write My Paper For Me
- Paper Writing Help
- Buy A Research Paper
- Cheap Research Papers For Sale
- Pay For A Research Paper
- College Essay Writing Services
- College Essays For Sale
- Write My College Essay
- Pay For An Essay
- Research Paper Editor
- Do My Homework For Me
- Buy College Essays
- Do My Essay For Me
- Write My Essay For Me
- Cheap Essay Writer
- Argumentative Essay Writer
- Buy An Essay
- Essay Writing Help
- College Essay Writing Help
- Custom Essay Writing
- Case Study Writing Services
- Case Study Writing Help
- Essay Writing Service