Good Example Of Essay On Other
New WowEssays Premium Database!
Find the biggest directory of over
1 million paper examples!
1. Describe your personal ethical system. Include the three most important ethical principles by which you live.
Utilitarianism is at the core of my personal ethical system. I believe that the ‘consequences of actions should result in happiness for the greatest number and that is the measure of right and wrong’. For example there are many things that I do not enjoy doing but do because it is not only I that benefits but others. I also believe in a number of other ethical principles. I do not believe in cultural relativism fully but understand that there is some truth to the principles of right and wrong are influenced by the environment where one lives, this is despite globalization. Lastly I believe in relationship virtues such as justice, empathy, benevolence, tolerance, courtesy, communication that help one have social skills that are of benefit to oneself and other relationships and people.
2. What is your country of origin? What criteria or descriptive words would you use to describe an ethical person in your country?
My country of origin is the U.S.A and a criteria of an ethical person would involve family, country, respect for oneself and others, respect for the law and individualism.
3. Give an example of an ethical person, as he/she would be described in your country of origin. Why did you make this choice? What makes the person "ethical?" Be sure to include whether the definition would vary based on gender, social status, religion or ethnicity.
Martin Luther King would be described as an ethical person in the U.S.A because he believed that the law must be obeyed however it should not discriminate based on race, gender and sexuality. If a law does not also coincide with natural law, moral law and the word of god than the law are not worthy.
Bentham, J. (1988). A Fragment on Government. Cambridge: Press Syndicate of the University of Cambridge.
Shen, H. a.-N. (2012). Linking Ethics Congruence, Communication Strategies, and Relationship. Public Relations Journal Vol. 6, No. 3 .
Please remember that this paper is open-access and other students can use it too.
If you need an original paper created exclusively for you, hire one of our brilliant writers!
- Paper Writer
- Write My Paper For Me
- Paper Writing Help
- Buy A Research Paper
- Cheap Research Papers For Sale
- Pay For A Research Paper
- College Essay Writing Services
- College Essays For Sale
- Write My College Essay
- Pay For An Essay
- Research Paper Editor
- Do My Homework For Me
- Buy College Essays
- Do My Essay For Me
- Write My Essay For Me
- Cheap Essay Writer
- Argumentative Essay Writer
- Buy An Essay
- Essay Writing Help
- College Essay Writing Help
- Custom Essay Writing
- Case Study Writing Services
- Case Study Writing Help
- Essay Writing Service