1. Caucus: a way to select candidates by group of selected electors
2. Primary: a way to select candidates through open election
3. Open Primary: a primary open to the general public regardless of party affiliation
4. Closed Primary: a primary only open to party members
5. Super Tuesday: the Tuesday in March of the election year when the largest number of states hold primaries
6. Convention: the political event where each party chooses their candidate for the Presidency
7. Party Platform: the overarching policy a party decides to support during the campaign
8. Single-member district: a legislative district Continue reading...