Good Essay About Public Admin
1. From the Cabell’s directory, Journal name of health administration with 50% of acceptance rate is Aquaculture, Aquarium, and Conservation & Legislation Bioflux with publications of 8 volumes. Its submission requirements include a publication fee after the paper is accepted, and authors have to provide the statement of informed consent. It includes permission has to be given by the patients for researches; another statement is required of human and animal rights in which researcher has to prove that no unethical experiment taken place. Then third and last, conflict-of-interest statement is required in that author must handle the conflict of interest perfectly when giving reviews (Bio flux - Aquaculture, Aquarium, Conservation & Legislation).
2. Health administration journal with 17% acceptance rate, named as American Journal of Preventive Medicine and submission requirement for this journal are Ethical approval, conflicts of interest that includes potential reviewer conflicts, potential author conflicts potential editor conflicts, and authorship (American Journal Preventive Medicine).
3. Education administration journal with 9% acceptance rate, named as American Journal of Education. Requirements for submission include anonymity of authors; length should not exceed a total of 10,000 words including footnotes, references, tables and figures (American Journal of Education).
4. Marketing journal with 2% acceptance rate, named as Journal of Business and Policy Research. Author declaration form has to be submitted filled with general information about submission required (Journal of Business and Policy Research (JBPR)).
5. Name of public policy journal is Water Economics and Policy, which has the call for papers named as Economics of Wastewater Treatment and Reuse. Researcher looks for those journals that have the call for papers because Call for Papers are highly regarded, and they build credibility of any prestigious journal (Water Economics and Policy).
6. The number of manuscripts under the tag of accepted for publication in comparison of a total number of manuscript submitted in one year. The higher the acceptance rate, the higher the probability of a paper being accepted. Similarly, it is the case with low acceptance rate.
American Journal of Education. 2015. 22 January 2015. <http://www.press.uchicago.edu/ucp/journals/journal/aje.html>.
American Journanl Preventive Medicine. 2015. 22 January 2015. <http://www.ajpmonline.org/>.
Bio flux - Aquaculture, Aquarium, Conservation & Legislation . august 2008. 22 Januray 2015. <http://www.bioflux.com.ro/>.
Water Economics and Policy. 2015. 22 January 2015. <http://www.worldscientific.com/worldscinet/wep>.
Please remember that this paper is open-access and other students can use it too.
If you need an original paper created exclusively for you, hire one of our brilliant writers!
- Paper Writer
- Write My Paper For Me
- Paper Writing Help
- Buy A Research Paper
- Cheap Research Papers For Sale
- Pay For A Research Paper
- College Essay Writing Services
- College Essays For Sale
- Write My College Essay
- Pay For An Essay
- Research Paper Editor
- Do My Homework For Me
- Buy College Essays
- Do My Essay For Me
- Write My Essay For Me
- Cheap Essay Writer
- Argumentative Essay Writer
- Buy An Essay
- Essay Writing Help
- College Essay Writing Help
- Custom Essay Writing
- Case Study Writing Services
- Case Study Writing Help
- Essay Writing Service