Survey Essay Example
1. Do you think the University of Massachusetts has an established advising centre?
2. Have you ever visited the centre? If yes, which services were you seeking?
3. What were your experiences (good or bad) especially during your first visit to the centre?
4. In a scale of 1-5 (where 1 represent very dissatisfied, 2 dissatisfied, 3 neutral, 4 satisfied, 5 very satisfied) what is your level of satisfaction in regards to the services that are offered in the centre?
5. Which areas do you think the centre is excelling and performing above the expectations of their clients?
6. Which areas do you think the centre is performing below the expectations of their clients and need serious improvement?
7. Do you think the centre has adequate and qualified personnel to meet the needs of the university students and staffs who go to seek their services?
8. What do you think the management of the advising centre ought to do in order to reach more students and staffs with their services?
9. Do you think there is any need for the university to increase its budget that goes to the advising centre in the future?
10. Did the services you received from the centre help you to remain on track in regards to your career, social life and even financial life while studying at the University of Massachusetts-Boston?
In order to collect demographic information about the age, gender and income, the researcher will request the respondents to provide their details in regards to those areas. For example, the first page of the questionnaire will have dashes where the respondents will be required to fill their age and gender. It will also provide different income category where the respondents will be requested to tick where they fit depending on their income. This information will be crucial in meeting the survey objective since it will enable the researcher to compare the outcomes for different demographic groups. Therefore, all the other questions will be general for all the respondents irrespective of their gender, age, or income.
1. From the given list, choose the type of house that best describe the type of housing which you live. (airey, cottage, flat, apartment, bungalow, none of them).
2. In a scale of 1-5 (where 1 represent very dissatisfied, 2 dissatisfied, 3 neutral, 4 satisfied, 5 very satisfied) what is your level of satisfaction in regards to your interaction with significant others?
3. Would like to change anything about your interaction with your friends? (Yes/ no)
If yes, what are the things would you like to change in regards to your interaction with your friends?
The format of the second questions cannot be changed to close-ended questions since it may limits respondents to name the things that need to be changed in their relationship with their friends. In addition, the research may not know all these things and hence difficult to provide their list for the respondent to choose.
4. Which year did you decide to attend college? (Indicate the day, month and the year).
5. Give the specific semester and year in your college career did you choose your major? (You can give the year, the semester, the week and if possible the specific day).
6. According to you, what do you consider to be the most important interaction between parents and their children?
It is ineffective to change the format of this question since doing so; it may limit the answers that the respondents can give. Leaving it open-ended format will enable the respondents to express their views that can be many and varied as possible. As a result, the researcher will be able to get many answers that are varied and necessary for drawing the conclusion of the study.
7. Have you ever stopped in a grocery store? (Yes/ no)
If yes, what was the day, month and the year?
In a scale of 1-5 (where 1 represent very dissatisfied, 2 dissatisfied, 3 neutral, 4 satisfied, 5 very satisfied) how would you rate the clerk’s interaction with you?
8. From the given list, choose the type of message that would persuade you to change your views about gun control? (Legal message, religious message, social message, political message)
9. Do you agree with the statement, “There is too much violence in videogames?” (Yes/no)
In a scale of 1-5 (where 1 represent completely disagree, 2 disagree, 3 neutral, 4 agree, 5 completely agree), to what extent do you agree with the statement?
Please remember that this paper is open-access and other students can use it too.
If you need an original paper created exclusively for you, hire one of our brilliant writers!
- Paper Writer
- Write My Paper For Me
- Paper Writing Help
- Buy A Research Paper
- Cheap Research Papers For Sale
- Pay For A Research Paper
- College Essay Writing Services
- College Essays For Sale
- Write My College Essay
- Pay For An Essay
- Research Paper Editor
- Do My Homework For Me
- Buy College Essays
- Do My Essay For Me
- Write My Essay For Me
- Cheap Essay Writer
- Argumentative Essay Writer
- Buy An Essay
- Essay Writing Help
- College Essay Writing Help
- Custom Essay Writing
- Case Study Writing Services
- Case Study Writing Help
- Essay Writing Service